We will ship your purchases via the carrier you specify as quickly as practicable, but no later than 3-5 business days following receipt of your order. The risk of loss and title for items shipped pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. NYB reserves the right to use a different shipment method than the one you specify, as long as the method of our choice is equal or superior to the one chosen by you.
Returns & Exchanges
We stand behind everything we sell, and we're confident you'll be satisfied with your purchase, but there are times when returns and/or exchanges become necessary. In the event you want to return or exchange an item, here are the rules:
- You may return any item for any reason within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of your purchase price, less shipping. Please note that you must return the product to us and must pay the cost of returning the product to us, unless the product(s) are not those you ordered, in which case we will bear shipping costs.
- Any items returned for refund must be in the original condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and to exercise reasonable care when repacking them for return. Except in cases of spoilage, we will not accept returns of opened ingredients under any circumstances.
- If an ingredient is spoiled or unusable, please reseal the package and return it as is so that we can determine what caused the problem and how we can remedy it. We will replace any spoiled or unusable ingredients at no charge, including shipping.
- Please let us know whether you prefer your refund in the form of cash or a NYB credit that you can apply to exchanges or future purchases.
Damage in Transit
- In the event of damage during shipping via FedEx, please advise us by e-mail within ten days of receipt and include photos of the damage so that we can determine the cause of the problem and submit proof of the damage to our carrier. We will replace any item damaged in transit, no questions asked. Please note that we will not honor any claims submitted after the ten-day window.
- If your damaged item shipped via USPS, it is your responsibility to file an appropriate insurance claim with the carrier. USPS insurance is automatically included in your order of $100.00 or more, and we strongly urge you to insure your order, regardless of its size. In the event you fail to purchase the optional insurance during checkout, you will assume full responsibility for any loss.
We appreciate your business and intend to do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction. Thanks for your support!